Bunless Egg Sandwich
This was so easy to make and so good. For those who are going low carb, this is a great option to still be able to eat your sandwich without the bread!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 avocado, lightly mashed
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 slices cooked bacon or turkey bacon
- Slice of Cheddar cheese (optional)
- In a medium nonstick pan, place two mason jar lids (centers removed). Spray the entire pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Crack eggs into the centers of the lids.
- While the eggs are cooking, you can mash up a 1/2 of an avocado and mix with salt and pepper.
- Put the egg buns on a plate and top with mashed avocado and cooked bacon. You can also top with a slice of cheddar cheese.
You can pick it up and eat it just like a sandwich!