Bell Pepper Nachos
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ¼ medium onion chopped
- 8 oz raw 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp. low sodium taco seasoning
- ¼ cup water
- 1 medium orange or yellow bell pepper
- ¼ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 medium jalapeño
- ½ cup pico de gallo
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Place onion on a non stick pan cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes.
Add ground turkey and cook until turkey is no longer pink.
Add Taco Seasoning and water. Cook until water evaporates.
Arrange peppers in an oven-proof baking dish.
- Top with ground turkey and cheese.
Bake until cheese melts.
- Top with pico and sliced jalapeños.