Chicken and Black Bean Burrito Bowl
Looking for a quick and east way to enjoy all of the colors in the rainbow? No I am not talking about a regular bag of Skittles with 46.94g of sugar (YIKES), but a fulfilling salad that you can have ready for a family of four in just 20 minutes of time.
- 2 CUPS – Cooked brown rice, warm
- 1 TBSP – Fresh lime juice
- 2 TBSP – Finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 CUPS – Chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 CUP – Black beans, warm
- 2 1/4 CUPS – Shredded cooked chicken breasts, warm
- 1/2 CUP – Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 CUP – Fresh tomato salsa
- 1/2 – Medium avocado, sliced
- 1/2 CUP – Reduced-fat (2% plain yogurt)
- 1. Combine rice, lime juice, and cilantro in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Evenly divide lettuce between four serving bowls.
- Top evenly with rice mixture, beans, chicken, cheese, salsa, and avocado.
- Top each bowl with 2 TBSP of yogurt; serve immediately.