I love anything I can throw in the crock pot. This is super easy and you don’t have to do a thing but throw it in there!
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 18 tortilla chips
- Shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese
Throw everything into the crock pot and set on low. Go into the soup and shred the chicken with a fork to let it soak the juices.