Tablespoon Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
2 Chicken Breasts
1 Red Onion
1 Bell Pepper (any color)
1 Jar of no sugar added tomato sauce
Mozzarella Cheese and or Parmesan Cheese
- Spiral Zucchini with zoodle maker
- Set aside and let any excess liquid drain
- Spray baking pan. Add chicken, tomato sauce, bell peppers and onions.
- Add italian seasoning on top.
- Put in oven for 30-40 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Put olive oil and zoodles in a stove top pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix until soft (but not too much).
- 5 minutes before taking chicken out, add cheese on top. (SOOO GOOD)
- Divide zoodles on plates and add chicken mix on top.