Healthy alternative to grandma’s mayonnaise filled tuna. This is light, refreshing and filling!
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil extra-virgin
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Himalayan salt and ground black pepper
- 2 cans (6-oz. each) solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 1 medium cucumber chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- Fresh parsley chopped
- Optional: Romaine Lettuce
Whisk together garlic, oil, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Season with salt and pepper if desired.
Mix together tuna, onion, cucumber, tomatoes, and parsley in a medium bowl.
4. Drizzle tuna mixture with dressing and toss.
Make a tuna lettuce taco with the romaine lettuce.