- 1 (15.5 oz ) can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch pink himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips- dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8×8 pan.
2. Place beans in food processor and process until mashed.
3. Add eggs, vanilla, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, coconut sugar, and oil. Process until smooth.
4. Pour into pan and sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
These are SOOOO good! I gave two pieces to share and then I ate the rest! Amazing!