These are amazing! You would never think of this to eat as a snack but they are great!
Secret Hint: Open the can and let them dry out for two hours to help them get crispier!
1 can of chick peas
1/4 tsp olive oil
BBQ Seasoning Mix:
🔹 1/4 teaspoon paprika
🔹 1/4 teaspoon cumin
🔹 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
🔹 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
🔹 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
🔹 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. The best way is to use the chickpeas that have been drying for a couple hours. OR if you are in a pinch you can put them on a towel and fold it over and do your best to dry them yourself.
3. Transfer to a bowl. Toss with the pink himalayan salt and BBQ Seasoning mix.
4. Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Spread the chickpeas out evenly on the pan. Spray with a tiny bit of olive oil. Bake for 45 minutes, checking and stirring every 15 for even baking/browning.
5. Remove from the oven and let them cool for 10-15 minutes before eating.