Vegetable Muffin Egg Cups
Super easy recipe to make! This has made my morning so much easier. This is a quick grab and go breakfast! Adding the vegetables in the cups helped me get in my veggies for the day!
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/2 orange bell pepper
- 1 cup of shredded spinach
- Pink himalayan salt
- Cheddar cheese (or any cheese if wanted)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Coat 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray. You can even line them with paper baking cups for easy clean up.
- Whisk eggs.
- Add onion, bell pepper, spinach, salt and pepper.
- Evenly portion egg mixture into the muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with cheese on the top.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the egg is not jiggling. You can even test it to see if a toothpick comes out clean after sticking it inside.
Pack them up in the refrigerator and you can grab them when on the go!
I paired mine with some fruit and coffee! 🙂