I am the QUEEN of needing fast, easy meals. I don’t LOVE to cook as much as I should. I like to throw stuff together and be done with it. This is actually one of the healthiest and easiest recipes/dinners I have been making ALL summer long!
- Bamboo/wooden skewers
- Red Onions
- Bell Peppers
- Chicken/Steak/Shrimp (any meat of choice)
- Liquid Aminos
- Himalayan Salt
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut onions, bell peppers and meat into cubes.
- Place in a mixed order the peppers, onions and meat cubes on the skewers.
- Mix together 1/2 cup liquid aminos, tablespoon of olive oil, tablespoon of minced garlic. Sprinkle in the pepper and salt.
- Pour the mix over the kabobs in a tupperware container. I made enough of the mix that part of the kabobs were soaking in it.
- Put a top on the tupperware and flip them over at times to get everything soaking.
- Place on grill, cook and DONE!
Easy, Healthy, Awesome!