Shakeology Mug Cake
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. almond milk
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology (Or any flavor really, but chocolate is my FAV)
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- In bowl, beat egg and add almond milk. Stir.
- Add Shakeology, cocoa powder and baking powder. Stir until mixture forms a batter.
- Spray a large, microwave-safe mug with cooking spray. Pour in batter.
- Microwave for approximately 1 minute 30 seconds.
- To make it gooey, cook for one minute and check it.
- When done, turn out onto a plate, top with peanut butter and enjoy!
This is a recipe I used in my challenge group and was a favorite!!
To get more recipes, meal plans and nutrition support – join in my next fitness accountability group!
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.