Cucumber Avocado Soup
I made this as apart of the Ultimate Reset and ended up loving it! It is so quick and easy to make!
- 1 Medium cucumber, peeled & chopped
- 1 Medium ripe avocado, cut into chunks
- 4 tsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 tsp. fresh lime juice (I used a whole lime and squeezed all the juice in
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1/4 small jalapeno, seeded, diced (optional)
- 3/4 cup water
- A squirt of Bragg Liquid Aminos (to taste; optional)
Place cucumber, avocado, 3 1/2 tsp. cilantro, lime juice, salt, jalapeno, water, and Bragg Liquid Aminos in a blender or food processor. Cover with lid and blend until smooth. If consistency is too thick, add additional water. Pour into a large bowl. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours before serving if desired.